Book your flu shot - 18 and older for now only
You may book an appointment for the flu clinic only if you do not have any of the symptoms below. If you develop any of these symptoms before the clinic, you must cancel your appointment.
You must have none of the following:
- Cough, runny nose, sore throat, ear pain, or shortness of breath
- New loss of sense of smell
- Chest pressure
- Abdominal (tummy) pain, diarrhea, or vomiting
- New headache
- New muscle aches and pains
- New fatigue, or have been falling more often
- New Rash
Note: even if your cough is chronic - for the anxiety of others in line do not book in the flu clinic - call to book an appointment with your doctor.
Click the box above
( It will take a few moments to appear )